EXPLODE YOUR SALES
WITH SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING

 

Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn are amongst the most powerful digital platforms available to marketers. Are you ready to start driving pre-qualified leads and shoppers to your business?

REACH YOUR DREAM CLIENTS

SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING HELPS YOU TARGET YOUR IDEAL CUSTOMERS

Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn allow advertisers to target people based on more than just their ‘keyword searches’. Using these platforms, advertisers can identify and target people based on their age, gender, location, income, interests, job titles, schools, behaviours and even their likeliness to purchase products online. At RocketFIN, we can zero-in on your dream prospects and turn them into paying clients.

FIND BUYERS WHERE THEY CONGREGATE

FACEBOOK ADVERTISING ALONE LETS YOU TAP INTO OVER 2 BILLION ACTIVE USERS WORLDWIDE

Only around 3% of your market are actively searching for products and services like yours through Google, so where do the other 97% of potential buyers hang out? Facebook. No longer just a social network, Facebook has become one of the largest aggregators of data on the planet; it knows where you live, where you work, where you shop, who you see and how much money you earn. It’s also the most cost-effective marketing platform on the planet, with our expert marketers behind the wheel.

READY TO FLIP THE SWITCH ON SOCIAL?

Driving sales results from Social is what we do best. By combining killer creative with big data, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn marketing allows your business to take centre stage in front of millions of potential customers. We combine innovative growth strategies with industry-leading landing page design and conversion optimisation to ensure that you don’t just break even, you break out.

SPEAK WITH A DIGITAL STRATEGIST

INFORMATION ALONE WON’T TRIPLE YOUR SALES

GET YOUR FREE 20-MINUTE STRATEGY SESSION AND LEARN HOW FACEBOOK MARKETING COULD EXPLODE YOUR SALES

If you’re excited about how Facebook marketing, Instagram marketing and LinkedIn marketing could help your business grow, but you don’t have the time to learn and implement anything yourself… or you’re looking for a team of experts who live and breathe Social (ie: us) to help you build a system that could multiply your sales, then you’re in luck!

We’re inviting you to apply for one of our 100% free Digital Marketing Strategy Sessions with our expert, digital strategists. This is an opportunity for us to help you map out a growth plan for your business. We’ll help identify your ‘sticking points’, determine where the lowest hanging fruit in your market can be found, zero-in on your competitors (and how we can beat them)…

PLUS…

As a BONUS, if we are a good fit for you (and vice versa), we’re going to go one step further for you and draw up a “Done-For-You” Digital Marketing Plan, tailored just to your business, that we’ll deliver to you afterwards. Simply click the button below to get started!

Break old habits. Take the next step toward creating a consistent flow of new leads and sales each month…